Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Long Weekend Road Trip

Matt and I had a fun trip up to Stirling overnight to visit Liscombe and just spend a day/night out of the city :) No pictures, so I'll keep the post short, but it was great to catch up with a couple friends and play games without worrying about work the next day or needing to rush home (we had a dogsitter). We played xbox connect (I scraped a couple knuckles on the ceiling trying to "throw a javelin" with my left hand instead of right) and learned Settlers of Katan (a strategic board game) and re-learned Rummoli. Fun times!

It was great to just pick up and drive a couple hours - we looove our car still! Oh, and we attempted a geocache, but failed - I'm not sure whether it's winter accessible or not. Matt didn't know where we were going because I wanted to surprise him, so I used the geocache to lure him out to Stirling... I think he caught on pretty quick, but it was lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment