Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Five Years

Sometimes it seems like the more exciting life is, the less exciting this blog is, lol. And really, I did so much posting in October, it is only fair that I dropped off the face of the internet for a week.

However, I had to reappear to mark the fifth anniversary of the day Matt asked me to be his girlfriend. Aww!!!Here we are way-back-when, celebrating a year of dating, when Matt surprised me with tickets to see Dirty Dancing ON STAGE!!!!!

In the last five years we have had many great dates, taken trips together and trips apart, cooked, cleaned, kissed, got married, moved, got a dog, and have learned and grown so much.

Today has been a fun day to remember and celebrate our great relationship and all the promise and hope it still holds five years after it's humble official beginning :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this photo of you both - you could be a sports superstar and Hollywood model!

    ReplyDelete