Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Falling Behind

I have enjoyed so much of this summer as a break from classes, time for friends and settling into the apartment and neighbourhood and do things I want to do... but the last couple days (I want to say weeks, but that is probably an exaggeration) have been so long and full and draining that I am wearing out. I discovered a journal that I kept in 2007 this morning and read it over on the subway to work, so I might cheat and blog an entry or two from there to try and be consistent... I have other ideas in the works that I'd like to write, but I just don't have the juice in me to do it at this point.

It appears that our pest control problems are under control, so hopefully this time that we set up our kitchen (and other rooms) it stays that way and we can truly settle in. There is a railing on our balcony, but our door is still barred shut so we can't go out on it.

Please pray for us :) Matt is co-ordinating VBS next week, so he doesn't really have any spare minutes either - I am hoping that once VBS is through we can enjoy the last two weeks before classes start (I'm also hoping for an EASY semester with only one course - we'll see!)

No comments:

Post a Comment