Saturday, March 19, 2011

Adjustment Bureau

Matt and I saw the Adjustment Bureau on Tuesday - a very cool movie! It was much more romantic than I expected, and it brings up ideas about free will and fate, so Matt and I had a big chat afterwards about what we think on those things. There were a couple internal problems with the plot and the concepts, but they didn't bother me too much, and I really liked that it was a very thought-provoking movie, even with its imperfections. Matt Damon is one of mine and Matt's favourite actors, and I thought he and Emily Blunt (the female lead) did a great job.
The movie is based on a short story, but I don't know if I'd read it or not... I recommend the movie for sure though! Tell me if you see it and we can talk about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment