Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I've had a post in my mind for the last week but never sat down to write it, and now Matt has the paper I wrote it out on earlier today because I also put a grocery list on the back, and he said he could pick the groceries up. SO you'll have to wait for that one.

It's been a good week! Some cleaning, some movie watching, a couple games of Settlers of Catan, I finally started the intro to my next (last!!!) paper, and Friday night the youth group went to a Raptors (basketball) game and watched them win! One of the players gave his testimony as part of a post-game program that Matt helped co-ordinate as part of his internship!

Also, the winter boots I bought in January are rocking my world as early-spring boots too! Muck-proof!

And Matt and I have a movie date tonight SOOO.... Life is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment